medZERO Adds Six Health and Benefits Business Leaders to Its Advisory BoardJanuary 30, 2023 / Nueterra Capital Marketing
Nueterra Capital portfolio company medZERO has added six health and business benefits leaders to its advisory board, the company announced in a press release. The new members will consult on company and product strategy, as well as assist in making valuable connections that will support medZERO’s expansion.
The new members are:
- Michael Cochran, former head of benefits at Microsoft, Expedia, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and former principal at Mercer;
- Majd El-Azma, former president and CEO of LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon;
- Kathy Harris, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development for Sharecare;
- Brad Lawson, CEO of Fern Health;
- Tre’ McCalister, former global benefits leader at Dell and former Central Market practice leader at Mercer; and
- Ginny Proestakes, CEO of The Proestakes Group and former Senior Executive Director of U.S. Benefits at General Electric.