Growing market share and profitability are ever-increasing challenges for health systems and hospitals that are confronted by the demands of healthcare reform. The combination of a growing patient population, lower reimbursements and growing demand for new services means that "doing more with less" will no longer ensure success.
Health systems and hospitals require innovative growth strategies that increase physician retention, case volume, market share and profitability. To ensure profitable growth, it is vital that health systems differentiate themselves in the minds of prospective patients and reinforce relationships with existing patients. Using strategies developed and perfected in other consumer industries, Nueterra will develop a customized strategy to create long-term success.Services:
- Encompassing more than 2,000 doctors that provides expert care in a wide range of medical areas that include robotic surgery, pediatric care, orthopedics, pain medicine, plastic surgery, urology and neurosurgery.
- Development and operation of purpose-built medical facilities. Our facilities range from hospitals to surgical facilities located in major health hubs like Miami, Houston, Dallas, and Philadelphia. We also have operations in Latin America and Caribbean, the United Kingdom and the Middle East.
- The operation of The Nueterra Global Alliance (NGA) provides multiple services for physicians, patients and providers. We offer a consistent patient experience with a smooth patient flow through our robust inbound/outbound financial, hospitality and concierge system that includes a unique software suite coupled with expert personnel on the ground. Our multilingual operators interact closely with payers, hospitals, physicians and the patient to deliver a comprehensive experience. Our systems have moved patients across multiple international borders.
- Educational offerings to our network of partners and physicians including observerships at leading institutions, physician rotations and teaching opportunities.
- Managment services for clients who want to establish international patient centers, specialty programs and other revenue producing or expense reduction engagements. Nueterra develops surgical facilities to increase market share, patient satisfaction and physician retention. We also have great expertise in creating new service lines and sources of revenue as well as finding new sources of capital.
- Global investment opportunities through direct ownership, joint ventures and other mechanisms.